World Adventures Privacy Statement
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers' personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
Any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to conduct our business. Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- You agree to fill out pertinent paperwork and sign a Client Waiver and abide by all the rules listed in the Waiver including your release to any claims against us.
- You agree to arrive 90 minutes prior to your tour to receive tour instructions and sign pertinent paperwork.
- You agree to bring your Driver’s License and credit/debit card. You must be 16 years old or older with a valid Driver's License to drive. The Driver's License must match the name on the Debit or Credit Card used for payment. Clients that do not have their physical license and debit/credit card with them at time of tour are considered NO SHOWS.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are the Card Holder for the Debit/Credit Card used as payment for this reservation and that the Driver's License you are uploading to our site is yours.
- You agree that if you are under the age of 18 you must be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
- You understand and agree that Cancellations are ONLY permitted 72 business hours prior to tour. Cancellations done outside of that time frame are NON-REFUNDABLE. No-shows are non-refundable. Late arrivals are considered no-shows now that our tours include other renters that cannot be delayed.
- You agree that you will not consume drugs or alcoholic beverages during the course of the tour. Doing so will result in immediate cancellation of tour with NO REFUNDS.
- You agree that the card you use for payment will be subject to an incidental hold in the event you damage the vehicle(s) you reserve.
- You agree that any physical damage to our vehicles while under your possession is your financial obligation.
- You agree that all rentals are subject to Forest Rules and Weather. If due to Navy Bombing or any other Forest mandate the tours are cancelled, or due to bad weather, or any situation that may put a person at risk; you will be offered a refund or rescheduling option.
- You agree to respect all guides, wildlife and others on trails as well as abide by ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of tour WITH NO REFUNDS.
For the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways. We may collect the information directly, when you visit our website, use our services online, or when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law. For the purposes mentioned above, we need to obtain the following personal data:
- Full Name;
- Date of birth;
- Driver’s License;
- Phone Number;
- Credit card, debit card or electronic payment information.
LIMITATION OF USE AND / OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA AND / OR REVOCATION OF
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. You may limit the scope of the use and / or disclosure of your personal data, in whole or in part at any time. To do this, you must submit your request to our legal department, through the means listed at the end of this Privacy Notice.
CHANGES TO NOTICE OF PRIVACY.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time or update this privacy notice, in response to new legislation or internal policies. Should this Notice of Privacy change at any time it will be published on our Web site http://www.world-adventures.us